February 21, 2017 Leave a comment
When the idea of the portfolio was developed, it was very hard to put all the designs in place manually and people used to spend a lot of time in creating the perfect portfolio as far as possible to impress people. Now we can thank the internet for all the reliabilities that are enough to save you tons of time.
These days you can simply show your work to many without even going to their place through e-mails. You can prepare a portfolio and can show it to many. When you hear this word portfolio it might sound difficult to you, but actually, it is very simple and can be done by summing up your work.
If you are creating it for the first time and don’t want it to look like a beginner’s portfolio then here are some tips that will simply turn your portfolio into a professionally created portfolio.
- You might have so many things in line that you want to add, but this will make your portfolio overdosed and in order to bring a shine in your design, wisely select the design that is the best. Think and then filter the un-wanted stuff and add the needed material only. You can add a title to every picture this will help others understanding your views and ideas.
- It is very important to make your portfolio as impressive as you can. You always have this option valid to hide the unwanted stuff and the stuff which is just OK. Try to show-case most unique creativity of yours as it will be impressive. If you add all the material then it will lengthen your portfolio and it will look boring because simple is the best
- Your portfolio must have at least two pieces from each variety. It should have variety and variation. Try to add many different works of yours, this will look creative and will show all your talent in the portfolio. Always try to add current stuff and don’t add too old pictures unless they are outrageous.
- As you are adding too many designs, make sure that all are arranged in patterns and must not look messed up. Your portfolio should be categorized in the way that as you go further each detail should look connected with the last one.
- You can take help from the internet to make your work look interesting. You can download layered PDF from the internet and can fix your work there to make it look good. Whatever you do must look catchy and interesting.
- It is not necessary to show the work you are paid for. You can add your own creativity to the portfolio. The design must not look repetitive and should have separate infra-structure.
- In the case of the online portfolio the small details such as the paper and the ending details are not important, but if you are sending a physical portfolio than it must be printed on a good quality paper and must have a wonderful end.
Here is a good looking Agent Portfolio Flyer Template available for free download.
Here is another good looking Real Estate Apartment for Sale Flyer Template.
Here is an Advertisement Flyer Template that can also be used as Agent Flyer Design.
Here comes another good looking New Real Estate listing Flyer Template focused more on Agent Portfolio.
Here comes another Agent Portfolio Flyer Template created using MS Word.